About our air-con repair services
When you choose us for air-con repair Bedfordshire, all you can expect is precision and accuracy. We follow a defined method of air-con repairs and replacements which involves:
- The experts at our garage will thoroughly inspect the components of your vehicle’s air-con system like the condenser, compressor, and evaporator. This will help us understand the crux of the issue and offer the most accurate solutions.
- If any component is severely damaged, we will offer a replacement of the same using the best-rated genuine OE-grade spares.
- We will also check the refrigerant level. If it has fallen below the optimal manufacturer recommended level, we will refill it adequately.
Please note: We will use one of the following gases for the air-con refill depending upon the make and model of your vehicle-
R134a- We will use this refrigerant if your vehicle was manufactured before 2017.
R1234yf- We will use this refrigerant if you drive a vehicle manufactured after 2017, following the ban of R134a gases.
What are the signs of a malfunctioning car AC?
- AC blowing hot air
- Poor cooling effect
- Water condensation on windscreen, floorboard, windowpane, etc.
- Signs of refrigerant leaks
- Increased fuel consumption
- The clutch fails to engage properly
- Pungent odour in the cabin
- Unusual rattling or squealing noises, etc.
If you notice any of these warning signs, it is highly recommended that you book our air-con repair services Bedfordshire for a detailed inspection and accurate solutions. Any delay can cause further damage to your vehicle’s AC and lead to costly repairs in the long run.
If you would like to schedule an appointment or learn about our quotes, please get in touch with us on 01582 966 480.
We assure you of constant availability during working hours and will be happy to assist you.